Tuesday 8 April 2014

Vote for new frocks.

When I first launched the collection I had grand plans to bring new pieces each season creating a perfect capsule wardrobe that could be mixed and matched together.

It took a while longer to find the right manufacture and my insistence on having them produced in the UK makes it harder to finance new designs.

Inspiration for new designs comes from everywhere - my own wardrobe, movies, out and about at vintage events, old magazines - I collect fabric samples, buttons and trims where ever I go.

So it is a little frustrating that I can't quite put all my ideas into production yet so image my excitement when this competition pop into my news feed.


 
 
The prize is £10,000 to invest in the business so I would love you all for ever if you could take a few seconds to vote for me by following this link   https://campaign.triumph.com/uk/profiles/karen-james-welton
 
 
 
Just think of all the fabulous new styles I could make for you if I were lucky enough to win - so just give you a little hint at what I am planning
 
 

Loving these 30's styles.
 

A 40's suit and evening dress would be a fabulous addition to the collection.
 
 
So what do you think would you love to have one of these in your wardrobe??? Yes then follow the link and get voting so I can start production.  THANK YOU!!
 

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment