Friday 6 December 2013

Twlight Time - Wake Up Little Susie Vintage nightwear.

A few weeks ago I helped my good friend Susie style a photo shoot to promote her new venture - a soon to launch Etsy shop selling some of her fabulous vintage nightwear, bed linens and boudoir goodies but in the meantime you can check out all her news www.facebook.com/Wakeupsusie.


On Friday my lovely hubby and I went along to help out with her first event - Twlight Time - a showcase for some of her stock. My hubby played some tunes alongside Simon's Susie's hubby - both of them looking very dapper in there smoking jackets. I got to float around in a beautiful vintage nightgown and bed jacket - and I think that at least one of them will find they way into my lounge wear collection - yes I do have a collection of vintage pieces that I wear when relaxing and it is growing thanks to the likes of Susie (more of this in another blog post???).



With stars, twinkling lights and cup cake from www.cupcakesbyjess.co.uk, and pyjama girls as hostesses it was all in all a fabulous way to spend a Friday night drinking cocktails into the twilight hours.

(Photo -Retro Chick)

(Photo - Retro Chick)
 
I just loved these vintage patterns.
 
 
 

Just some of the vintage loveliness Susie has on offer.
 
Goody bags for all the guests.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment